- Free, on-site technical assistance from one of ANSA’s many expert consultants on a variety of topics including: fundraising, advocacy, strategic planning and board development;
- Free teleconferences on a wide range of important issues;
- Free ANSA Queries – mini-surveys of the membership on any issue you may be facing;
- Connections to other members in similar situations;
- Discount rates on an expanding list of group purchasing opportunities (Abbott Nutrition, Oliver Products and Staples);
- A voice in our national advocacy efforts on critical funding and policy issues;
- Discount registration and scholarship opportunities for our 15th Annual Conference – this year in Philadelphia, PA – with great workshops and one-on-one consultations with experts in many fields;
- Notification of grant initiatives and other potential funding opportunities, and extensive support in framing your proposal;
- A free subscription to ANSA’s highly-praised newsletter “FUEL”;
- A link to your organization’s website from ANSA’s website;
- Free copies of ANSA publications;
- And, for international members, ANSA can act as fiscal agent when applying for U.S. funds.
New This Year!
- An ANSA member office in Washington, DC when your staff is here to advocate on the Hill;
- Free training and support in grassroots advocacy;
- An expanded ANSA website with a vast array of resources in a members only section!
Annual dues are paid for a calendar year (January to December) and are based on your organizational budget. For multi-service organizations, dues are based on your annual combined food and nutrition program budget including associated salaries.
Credit cards are welcome.